Oh dear god. Don’t make me fall for you if you’re not interested.
Stephen Fry photographed frolicking because he is Stephen Fry.
Anonymous asked: who is it that had that you had the best sex with?
That’s for me tae kehn eh.
4. have you ever lost a close friend: Yep
5. what is your current mood: Happy
6. what is your brother’s name: Yuichi
7. how tall are you: 5’6
8. have a crazy side: Some would say so
9. ever had a near death experience: Most likely had plenty
10. something you do a lot: crack my bones, play with my tongue piercing… There’s a lot
11. angry at anyone: Nope
12. what’s stopping you from going for the person you like: Nothing.
13. when was the last time you cried: Before I split from Stephen.
14. what do you think about when you are falling asleep: How much longer I have till I wake up.
15. what were you doing yesterday at 10:00 p.m.: Cleaning my room.
16. do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite sex: Either…
17. who was the last person you talked to on the phone: My dad… Three days ago…
18. what are your favorite songs: There are far too many.
19. what are you doing right now: Sitting typing this…
20. where did you get the outfit you are wearing: Jeans and top are fae primark, Adidas hoodie fae USC, one sock is fae H&M, the other is M&S.
21. are you currently missing someone in particular: Nope, I’m fairly content nowadays.
22. who are you thinking of right now: Liam since I’m talking to him right now.
23. what should you be doing right now: cleaning my room or dying ma hair.
24. what are you listening to: Heart Set Self Destruct by Burn the Sky.
25. you need new jeans. quick where do you go: New Look.
26. who was the last person who yelled at you: Not even sure…
27. do you act differently around the person you like: I like to think I don’t.
28. what is your eye color: Brown.
29. who was the last person to make you laugh: Liam fae work.
30. who was the last person to make you angry: Probably my sister.
31. favorite stores: H&M and New Look.
32. is your hair naturally curly or straight: Curly.
33. hug anyone of opposite sex in 24 hours: Yep.
34. one thing you want right now: My own flat.
35. will you fall in love in the next few months: It’s a possibility.
36. what does the 5th text in your inbox say: “yeah it is :P get oot ur bed xxx”
37. are you happy with life right now: Fairly.
38. are you currently jealous: Nope.
39. do you forgive or forget: Forgive.
40. what do you miss the most about elementary school: My close wee group of pals.
41. favorite Disney channel show: None…
42. is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now: Not especially.
43. what are you looking forward to: dyeing my hair!
44. does anyone like you right now: I think so.
45. song you’re listening to: Let it Burn by Red
i’m really bored and this would really entertain me. please and thanks.
Yeah, I’m reading boring lecture notes about the British agricultural revolution so MON.
Yeah same. Mon.
I really don’t understand why people get tattoos that have no meaning. Why would you ink something permanently onto your body just because you think it’s aesthetically pleasing at one point in time? Your taste is guaranteed to change but meanings don’t. Maybe it’s just me but it seems far too big a commitment to make to something just for the sake of getting a tattoo and just because it’s pretty.
Agreed! I think I’ll regret one of my two tattoos.
Spent far too long sitting talking about human beings tonight.
We’re supposedly so intelligent in comparison to other animals and such. But we’re all so stupid in many forms; academically and how we treat the world around us. We’re all meant to be sophisticated yet we still resort to violence. I fuckin’ hate it.
Even the small day to day things, we argue without discussion, we fight and cause violence, we bitch about people, we stab people in the back, we cheat, we lie, we steal. The seven deadly sins are so apparent in our daily lives; Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Pride, Lust and Wrath. I just can’t take it all in. I’m not trying to imply I’m above everyone and that I never do anything of the sort because I do, I sicken myself just as much as every other human does.
We’re slowly unweaving the intricacies of evolution. We’re most likely at our prime or evolution and yet in our minds we’re so devolutionised.